ZoneInfo Classic Era
ZoneInfo Classic Era is an addon for WoW Classic Era that displays various information on the World Map about the currently selected zone.
The following information can be displayed (as text):
- zone name, color-coded (friendly, neutral, hostile)
- zone level range, color-coded to indicate difficulty
- fishing skills if the zone supports fishing: minimum level to be able to fish, minimum level to be able to fish without get-aways and the current fishing skill of the character (color coded to indicate difficulty)
- skinning skills, calculated value showing the minimum skill required to skin a mob of the minimum zone level and the minimum skill required to skin a mob of the maximum zone level (color coded to indicate difficulty)
- road connections, color coded (friendly, contested, hostile)
- transport connections like boats and zeppelins, color-coded (friendly, neutral, hostile)
- instances including group size and level range, color coded to indicate difficulty
- flight nodes, color-coded (friendly, neutral, hostile)
- herbs: required skill level, color-coded to indicate difficulty
- mining nodes: required skill level, color-coded to indicate difficulty
- travel advice: if possible, a travel advice will be composed, using road connections and transports, to travel from the zone the character is in to the zone displayed on the map
- minimize button
- optional background with adjustable transparency
- adjustable panel size
- configurable through the WoW Interface menu, allowing to configure the background (on/off, transparency), change the panel size and turn information categories on or off.
- all settings are saved per character
- global settings template which can be used to copy settings to other characters
The information ZoneInfo displays on the World Map is localized.
WoW Burning Crusade Classic
ZoneInfo Classic Era is powered by LibTourist Classic Era