ZoneInfo Classic is an addon for WoW Classic that displays various information on the World Map about the currently selected zone.
The following information can be displayed (as text):
- zone name, color-coded (friendly, neutral, hostile)
- zone level range, color-coded to indicate difficulty
- fishing skills if the zone supports fishing: minimum level to be able to fish, minimum level to be able to fish without get-aways and the current fishing skill of the character (color coded to indicate difficulty)
- road connections, color coded (friendly, contested, hostile)
- transport connections like boats and zeppelins, color-coded (friendly, neutral, hostile)
- instances including group size and level range, color coded to indicate difficulty
- flight nodes*
- herbs: required skill level, color-coded, number of nodes in a zone
- mining nodes: required skill level, color-coded, number of nodes in a zone
- minimize button
- optional background with adjustable transparency
- adjustable panel size
- configurable through the WoW Interface menu, allowing to configure the background (on/off, transparency), change the panel size and turn information categories on or off.
The information ZoneInfo displays on the World Map is localized.
*) Note on flight nodes: due to a bug in the C_TaxiMap API of WoW Classic, all flight nodes are currently being reported as Neutral. As soon as this has been fixed, ZoneInfo Classic will color-code the flight nodes to indicate whether they are friendly, neutral or hostile to the player character.
ZoneInfo is powered by LibTourist Classic 1.0