ZoneInfo 2 is an addon for WoW Retail that displays various information on the World Map about the currently selected zone.
The following information can be displayed (as text):
- zone name, color-coded (friendly, neutral, hostile)
- zone level, color-coded, shows effective scaled zone level, zone level range and current player level
- skill info for Fishing, Herbalism, Mining and Skinning (required skill, current and max level, color coded)
- road connections, color coded (friendly, contested, hostile)
- transport connections like boats, zeppelins and portals, color-coded (friendly, neutral, hostile)
- instances including group size and level range, color coded to indicate difficulty
- flight nodes, color-coded (friendly, neutral, hostile)
- minimize button
- configurable through the WoW Interface menu
- optional background with adjustable transparency
- adjustable panel scale
- information categories can be turned on or off
- panel can be detached from the World Map (setting) and moved around freely, even outside the map
- panel can be locked in place when not attached to the World Map, with a lock button on the panel
- position can be reset in case you loose track of the panel when it's not attached to the map
- when the panel is attached or locked, you can click through it
- all settings (including position and minized state) are saved per character
- all settings can be saved to a global template that can be applied to other characters
The information ZoneInfo 2 displays on the World Map is localized.
For WoW Classic, see ZoneInfo Classic.
ZoneInfo 2 is powered by Libtourist-3.0