Tidy Plates: Threat
About Tidy Plates: Threat
This is an update of Tidy Plates: Threat Plates since World of Warcraft Legion (7.0).
Tidy Plates: Threat (TPTP for short) is a theme for Tidy Plates. It offers a high amount of customization and tweaks to how nameplates react and look.
- SharedMedia support and many, many, options for name, health, level, and spell text. As well as all of the standard nameplate features such as castbar and icon, elite icons / textures, skull icons / textures, raid marks, and healthbar coloring/alpha/scale.
- Threat system management.
- Automatic talent detection and role assigning for an easy out of the box setup.
- Customizable widgets.
- Customizable totem nameplates.
- Customizable nameplates for extra customization for specifically named units.
- /tptp - Displays options.
- /tptpol - Toggles nameplate overlapping.
- /tptpverbose - Toggles addon feedback text.
How you can help
- Like it and add it to your favorites on Curse.com
- Spread the word. Tell your friends about it.
- Translations: https://www.wowace.com/addons/tidyplates_threat/localization/
- Bug reporting, either as a comment or a ticket: https://www.wowace.com/addons/tidyplates_threat/tickets/
- Donate through PayPal
This is a fork of Tidy Plates: Threat Plates 7.013-Alpha by Suicidal Katt
If you have the settings from the old Threat Plates addon you can go in \World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account_name>\SavedVariables and make a copy of TidyPlates_ThreatPlates.lua with the name TidyPlates_Threat.lua. Then open the newly created file with a text editor and on the second row replace the name with TidyPlatesThreatDB.