Most Recent Changes
- Adding some updates to ChiBurst, also moving to a beta version for more users to try.
- Adding inital commit of the new Chi Burst Status. This should be tested more, also needs to be optimized. There are also plenty of TODOS in the code to add features and update healing coefficients etc..
- Optimized code to use GridRoster. Should be a little less of a resource hog. Also fixed some issues where PlayersInArea was not working, and ChainHealStatus was not working as intended.
- Updating to patch 5.0.4.
- Fixed some issues with a newer version of grid.
- Added PlayersInRange status (useful for many targeted healing spells!)
- Added more settings to ChainHeal status
- First Version
What Does This Do?
Adds a status to Grid that shows who the best targets are for targeted aoe heals. Another way to think of it as finding the best player clusters.
Current Statuses Added
+ Chi Burst
Adds a status for the best target of Chi Burst, by looking at the players between you. The size of chi burst is roughly 4 yards each way (total of 8). http://www.wowace.com/addons/gridstatussmarthealing/images/4-chi-burst-healing-area/
+ Chain Heal
Adds a status for the best target of Chain Heal, by looking at the amount of jumps and estimated healing.
Adds a status according to your settings for players in x amount of yards from the unit. This is useful for spells like Holy Radiance and Efflorescence. Can be thought of as player clusters.
- 9 comments
- Date created
- Jan 08, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 01, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files