World Quest Assistant
WQA helps you find world quest groups quickly and easily.
With just a couple of clicks, you can easily find and join a group, or create your own. When you are in proximity of a world quest, WQA will offer to find or create a group for you. One click of the button finds all open groups and another click will start applying to join them. Or, you can create your own group with a single click.
- One-click support to find a group, create a new group, or join existing groups
- Keybinding support for full automation - just set the bind and then tap it to find or apply to groups, accept a group invite, create a new group, or leave a group after quest completion.
- Allows you to create a new group on demand - no waiting for group finder timeouts. Open up your quest to others without having to wait for a server jump.
- Allows you to prefer to connect to groups on your home realm, completely avoiding server jumps.
- Can leave groups automatically after a configurable delay on quest completion, or stay in the group with a keybind you set.
- Can find groups for quests by middle-clicking their icons on the map. Handy when you're sitting around waiting for that mob to spawn! Works with both the base UI and World Quest Tracker.