Skada Damage Meter
Skada is a modular damage meter with various viewing modes, segmented fights and customizable windows. It aims to be highly efficient with memory and CPU.
"Skada" is Swedish for "Damage".
When you first start using Skada, there will be a window created by default. This window can be extensively customized in Skada's configuration panel; click the little cog icon to access a menu, and then click Configure. Depending on your user interface, there may also be a minimap button allowing quick access to this menu.
Skada supports multiple windows. To create a new window, click Windows in the addon's configuration panel. There are three built-in types of windows - Bar, Inline, and Data text. Bar is the classic damage meter window, and is very customizable. Inline shows the meter in a horizontal line, which can be useful for integration in custom user interfaces. Data text shows just one item at a time, and can also be displayed by any LDB display addon, such as Titan Panel, ChocolateBar, or ElvUI.
In the normal Bar window, you can left click on specific items for more detailed information, and right click for less details. At the very "top" is the list of all saved fight segments. Some data modes have several detailed information views. In this case you choose alternate views by holding certain keys pressed while clicking. For example, in Damage mode, you can Shift-click a player to see what enemies the player caused damage to. Tooltips will display how to reach the different views.
You can also use window buttons for selecting fight segment and mode directly.
Scrolling in Skada is done with the mousewheel.
Skada is very easy to extend, and there are many extra plugin addons out there that add functionality, such as:
- Skada Graphs: Adds graph display systems to Skada
- Skada DPSplusHPS: Useful add-on for Disc Priests.
- Skada Chat Frame Integrator: Integrates Skada in any chat frame.
- SkadaScroll: Provides additional options for scrolling the bar displays
- Skada Avoidance and Mitigation: Helps tanks benchmark their damage reduction performance via avoidance and mitigation
- Skada for Tanks: Adds information useful for evaluating a tank's performance
- Guild Skada High Score: Let's you compare a guild's performance.
- Skada_FriendlyFire: Display friendly fire damage done by players
- Skada Player Score: Generate combined performance scores for players.
There is a page with API information here.
Suggestions and bug reports here. Bug reports in comments will be deleted.