Langoustine is a CtRa/oRa2 replacement. Its inspired by both those mods and supports similar features.
Features to be included:
- Tank windows w/target and optionaly Target of Target [FINAL TWEAKING]
- ClickCast support for MT frames. [ NEEDS TESTED ]
- Mass invites by guild rank or level [DONE]
- Auto promotion of assists [DONE]
- Auto loot method, with Master looter option [DONE]
- Ready Check support [DONE]
- Quick Disband support [DONE]
- LDB support [ COMING UP NEXT ]
Thats it, if you want durability, item, resist checks then stick with oRa2/CTRA or get better raiders. This is intended for end game guilds who have a solid raiding core that doesnt require all that extra fluff. Tank windows include player or raid leader defined! Ie removed the Vote option from the feature list.
By doing this, Langoustine can now operate 100% without any comm channel required.