HandyNotes_CityGuide is small companion addon to HandyNotes_Vendors, HandyNotes_Trainers, HandyNotes_Mailboxes and HandyNotes_FlightMasters adding map notes for rest of the points of interrest in Cities, Towns and all of Azeroth. HandyNotes_CityGuide requires HandyNotes to run.
HandyNotes is base addon allowing other addons add icons to your worldmap. HandyNotes_CityGuide is addon adding one icon for each Banker, Auctioneer, Stable Master, and Battle Master you visit. Each of them has different icon so you can easily find out where is standing the one you are looking for.
HandyNotes_CityGuide helps you track:
- Auction Houses
- Battle Masters
Spirit Healers(moved to HandyNotes_Charon)
HandyNotes_Trainers helps you track:
- Class Trainers even with Portal and Pet Trainers
- Profession Trainers (Mining, Tailoring, ....)
- Secondary Profession Trainers (Cooking, Fishing, and First Aid Trainers)
- Skill Trainers (Weapon Masters, Riding, and Cold Weather Flying Trainers)
HandyNotes_Vendors helps you track:
- Armorers (Vendors with Repair ability)
- Flight Masters (it has preconfigured database ;) )
HandyNotes_Charon (BETA) helps you track your deaths:
- Location and Time of Death
- Cause of Death (Combat Event, which caused your death)
- Spirit Healer you got released to
How you can help
- All feedback is greatly appreciated! Leave a comment ;-)
- Bug reports and patches
Frequently asked questions
- Why it doesn't work?
- Please check if you have HandyNotes installed. Also note HandyNotes_CityGuide doesn't come with a preconfigured database. You can help me create one by sending me your SavedVariables file to my email: zarevak [a] gmail [point] com
- Will it work with my Map addon (Mapster, Cartographer, ...)
- Yes, it will. HandyNotes are written independently on any Map addon and if your addon doesn't screw up, it will work.
- Will it work with Cartographer?
- Cartographer notes use Cartographer_Notes addon as base for its note system. HandyNotes are using their own system independently on Cartographer. HandyNotes icons will be shown on your Cartographer, but they won't be available to addons working with Cartographer notes.
- Draw icons for: Guild Banks, Guild Masters
- Guild Masters
- Notes for objects? (Lexicon of Power, Anvil, Forge, Owen - these are not NPCs :( )
- Innkeeper icons. Use HandyNotes_Vendors for these