Helps Death Knights to optimize damage output. Notifies the player when important short duration, commonly overlooked, buffs are applied, and helps the player get into a rotation of abilities to increase DPS.
- Detects when Rime procs.
- Detects when Killing Machine procs.
- Detects when Sudden Doom procs.
- Detects when Rune Strike is available.
- Detects when Gnaw is available.
- Detects when Mirror of Truth procs.
- Detects when Rune of the Fallen Crusdader procs.
- Cooldown icons (Note: Use an addon like OmniCC to track cooldowns)
- Chat output.
- Error frame output.
- Add a header to the frame.
- Add a multi-select drop down on right clicking the frame, for quick toggle access of the buff displays.
- Create a bar timer for displaying the cooldown with the icons.
- Create a screen flash mechanic for when the procs occur.
- I'm not certain I like the frame of icons for detection, It should probably be fixed, but there are to many buffs that are trackable to make it fixed... for now it does the trick, but I'd like to change this to a more logical interface.
- I'm thinking about adding a priority system as well, as this seems to be another valid way of combat for a DK. This would be especially good in pvp, to an extent... more so than a set rotation system, that is going to be hard to execute near flawlessly in pvp. The problem is there are already two or three valid addons that do this...
- A lot, we havn't even started here yet ... but I have some great ideas in the works.