A Data Broker add-on for quickly switching your specialization with gear set and loot specialization. Now with some talents profiles and a quick talents access panel.
Everything is disabled by default, take a look in the configuration panel (middle-click on the icon/display, it can also be accessed within the right-click menu) it is very simple to set up.
- With a Data Broker display
- With the icon on the minimap
- With key bindings
- With the command line
- Specialization switch. You can use the menu shown on right-click, the tooltip, the key bindings or by using a command.
- Dual specialization mode. This allows you to set two specializations and switch between them in one click, keybind or command.
- Equip a gear set and/or set the loot specialization when switching to a specialization.
- Quick talents frame. A small frame with only the talents switch buttons and talents switch items on the bottom.
- Talents profiles. Take a snapshot of your current talents, name it and you can switch between profiles in one click.
- Equipment sets switch, you can use the menu shown on right-click.
- Fully configurable text on the Data Broker display. There is no option for the specialization icon, this should be done with the display add-on.
Dual Specialization Mode
A little information on this mode, if you are in another specialization than the two specified, the add-on will switch to the first one (the one on the left in the configuration panel).
They are located within the Key Bindings panel, in the AddOns category look for Broker Specializations. You can bind each specializations and the dual mode.
Available commands: /brokerspecializations, /brokerspec, /spec, /bs. They are aliases, to prevent compatibility issues.
- Without argument it will switch to the defined dual specialization if enabled or it will open the configuration panel.
- /bs config, will display the configuration panel.
- /bs minimap, will toggle the minimap icon visibility.
- /bs followed by a number (1 to 4) will switch to a specialization, to find the number look at the add-on menu the top specialization is 1.
- /bs followed by a specialization name will switch to it, this is not case sensitive.