Generates tradeskill links for all professions so you can scan them for completeness.
Generates tradeskill links with all recipes. Used for testing to see if a recipe is missing from the database or not.
Parses all recipes for a specified profession, scanning their tool tips.
- The profession name or the spell ID of it, which you wish to scan.
Recipes in the given profession have their tooltips scanned.
AckisRecipeList:ScanTooltipRecipe(spell_id, is_vendor, is_largescan)
Parses a specific recipe in the database, and scanning its tooltip
- The Spell ID] of the recipe being added to the database
- Boolean to determine if we're viewing a vendor or not
- Boolean to determine if we're doing a large scan
Recipe has its tooltips scanned Output is always returned by the caller.
Function to compare which recipes are available from a trainer and compare with the internal ARL database.
- True when autoscan is enabled in preferences, it will inform you when a scan has occured.
Does a comparison of the information in your internal ARL database, and those items which are available on the trainer. Compares the acquire information of the ARL database with what is available on the trainer.
Parses all the recipes in the database, and scanning their tooltips.
Entire recipe database has its tooltips scanned.
Dumps the items in the specified profession
Scans the items in the specified profession
Prints out the results of the tooltip scan.
ScanTooltip(recipe_name, recipe_list, reverse_lookup, is_vendor)
Parses the mining tooltip for certain keywords, comparing them with the database flags