What is the enhancement in mind? How should it look and feel?
The list is too big and I would like a way of showing the most important information. I would like something like this:
- enter a new raid and wait till everybody buffed me
- now press a button and the system should memorize all the current buffs and hide them
- the system should now just display buffs only if they changed (for debuffs it would mean that they will be always displayed)
- if a buff is missing then it should show its bar (maybe in red? but probably it should be configured)
- if you get a new buff then it should show its bar (maybe in green? same than before). This could be the case for totems.
- It would be nice if I could configure than the bars should be shown if they go below a given duration (for example 30 seconds.. or 10%..)
- There must be a way of showing all the buffs / debuffs again (another button?) and creating a new filter (for example if someone leaves the raid and I get a new buff)
Sorry if somebody already posted this enhancement, but I didn't find it. Please answer me if you don't understand my enhancement. I would love this enhancement. This would be great for a clean interface!!
|Calonge||Nov 01, 2009 at 16:38 UTC||Create|
- 1 comment