What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. enable runes in normal layout
2. set player frame to use normal layout and enable clickthrough
3. position player frame so that the attached runes cover a nearby npc and click on a rune
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The npc should be selected but instead the rune received the click and did not let it pass through.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
no error message appeared
Please provide any additional information below.
I am using a custom layout for my player frame in which I only show a power bar with attached runes. Clickthrough does work for the player frame and in the space between the individual rune icons, but not if I click on the rune icons themselves.
- Last updated
- Sep 16, 2014
- Jan 17, 2011
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.