What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Apply any of the border styles available to a layout.
2. View the result along the top, bottom, right, and left edges closely.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Since actual border textures are being used, I expect the edges to be tiled, the same way they would be if a backdrop were used. Stretching the textures instead of tiling is incosistent with how border textures are used everywhere else in the UI.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No error is generated.
Please provide any additional information below.
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Nov 04, 2013
- Jun 16, 2009
- Accepted - Problem reproduced / Need acknowledged.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.