What is your character class?
Druid, but doesn't matter. Would be nice for all classes that can remove magic.
Were you in Solo, Party or Raid?
What is your localization language? (en, de, fr, etc...)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Problem being that on Jin'rohk heroic you can only dispel players that don't have the fluidity buff/debuff, so if I dispel ionization in fluidity you explode the raid
2. So more or less would be nice to have debuffs not showing if people have fluidity, would make things easy
What is the expected behavior? What do you see instead?
See ionization but don't know when it is safe to dispel the player
What version of the product are you using (give the version string)?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
not a error i presume, more a question of not wanting to see debuffs when it isn't safe to dispel that being when players are effected by fluidity.
Please provide any additional information below.
PLEASE: AFTER POSTING YOUR TICKET, YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY GO TO THE SUBSCRIPTION TAB ABOVE AND SUBSCRIBE TO 'TICKETS' ELSE YOU WON'T GET NOTIFIED ABOUT YOUR TICKET'S UPDATES.
IF YOU DON'T PLAN TO ANSWER FURTHER QUESTIONS AFTER POSTING THEN SAVE US BOTH SOME TIME AND JUST DON'T POST.
- 8 comments
- Last updated
- Jul 02, 2013
- Jun 16, 2013
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.