Yata - Yet Another Totem Addon
Yata is the answer to all your totem (and weapon imbue) needs
What is Yata?
Yata is a hugely flexible totem bar addon, enabling your shaman to organise their totems, cast them (individually, through the multicast spells or by /castsequence macro) and track cooldowns and timers.
Yata was originally created by Tornhoof and was one of the pioneers of totem bar support during The Burning Crusade. It has been brought up to date in Wrath of the Lich King by kaytikat.
- Horizontal or vertical layout (with the ability to choose which side the pop-outs go)
- Customisable order or groups and individual totems
- Ability to hide useless or unused totems
- Fully skinnable with ButtonFacade
- Scale and position configurable
- User-configured number of rows permanently visible
- Button indicators showing which spells belong to which multicast spell
- Short tooltip support
- Key bind a spell group (e.g. a single key that will cast whichever fire totem is currently selected)
- Key modifier to reorder totems (default: ctrl left click)
- Key modifier to drop a totem without reordering (default: shift left click)
- Key modifier to set/clear a totem as part of a multicast spell group (default: alt left click)
- Cooldowns and timers shown on the button or on separate bars
- Destroy Totem or Totemic Call (right click and shift right click, respectively)
How to get started
Open the Blizzard interface frame and choose yata or type /yata in the chat window
Type /kb to keybind abilities
Yata needs translating!
Your help is gratefully accepted on the wowace localisation tab