GROUP MAY NOT LET YOU RECEIVE LOOT IN DRAGONFLIGHT RIGHT NOW - PLEASE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK UNTIL UPDATED.
All options are available via /xloot or Interface -> AddOns -> XLoot (/xlm toggles Monitor's anchors, /xlg toggles Group's)
If you would like to support the project, there is a Donate button on the WoWAce page.
XLoot is a group of addons which improve looting in WoW by replacing default frames.
- XLoot Frame
- Replaces the Loot Frame, adding more information and behavior/appearance options.
- Adds rule-based auto-looting options
- Allows you to link entire loot drops in chat
- XLoot Monitor
- Shows a "toaster" for looting items, similar to Guild Wars 2, allowing you to either more visibly see what you and others loot, or remove loot messages from your chat box all together.
- XLoot Master (Please disable if you find it broken, I don't play, much less raid, any more)
- Provides a more convenient Master Looter menu
- XLoot Group (Please read in-game warning)
- Replaces Group Loot frames, modifies Loot Alerts/Bonus Roll frame
- Group frames display current roll choices, the rolled numbers, and the winner.
- The WoW loot event API is broken for items in chests. Your roll still counts if you click it.
Any of these modules (Frame, Group, Monitor, Master) can be disabled like any other addon if you do not want their functionality.
Not all Masque skins will work without adjustment.
Please see XLoot\skins.lua (Comments at the top) and then XLoot\SKIN_TWEAKS.lua (See examples and add tweak for skin here)
I welcome your feedback.