As I am no longer playing WoW, this mod will not be updated. Feel free to send me a PM if you wish to help maintain it.
A fairly simplistic addon to keep track of Tricks of the Trade. The latest release (2.0) introduces some improvements in code efficiency as well as some new features.
Use /tot or /trickortreat to configure.
- Alerts you when you apply tricks to a target - Uses the RaidWarning frame and sends a tell to your target to let them know you are misdirecting. If the target is not a tank and they are over 50% threat, it will tell them their threat in relation to the tank.
- Alerts you when you receive tricks from a rogue - Uses the RaidWarning frame and plays an audible alert.
- Reports damage dealt over the duration of tricks when you misdirect a target.
- Reports extra damage dealt by your target due to Tricks.
- New in 2.0 Maintains a list of extra damage caused by party/raid members. This is monitored by the LDB plugin. This feature is not fully implemented yet. There will be options to report the data in various ways and control if and when the data is automatically reset.
- LDB tooltip sometimes errors when joining a new group after leaving one.
- Damage parsing on targets is not accurate for DoTs applied prior to tricks being applied.
Damage tracking on others isn't accurate because of a heinous bug I discovered. Fixed in next release.Fixed in 2.0
LibSink not declared properly. Will still run if you're using any number of other mods: Loggerhead, Parrot, TomQuest2, Prat3, many others... It's just a TOC declaration that I've goofed on. It's fixed in the next release as well.Fixed in 2.0