One-click smart mounting.
How to use it ?
Either open the option panel from the Blizzard addon options (or with /squire3) and drag the macro into action bar, either assign some keybinding to the Squire3 action. Then select your favorite mounts in the Mount Journal.
From now on, Squire3 will choose a random mount each time you use it.
Squire3 also handles class and race specific spells (travel form, aspect of the cheetah, ...).
From the configuration panel, you can also:
- select which specific spells should be used,
- select which spells and stats Squire3 should cancel on use,
- define a modifier to bypass the safety conidtions.
- define a modifier to enforce using a ground mount in area where flying is allowed.
Squire3 is hosted on github. Issue can be filled there: https://github.com/Adirelle/Squire3/issues
When submitting an issue, please provide the answers to the following questions:
- What happens when using the spell or mount without Squire3 ?
- Did your character have any spell, glyph or talent that might affect the spell or mount ?
- Was the mount dimmed or in red in the Mount Journal ?
- Was your character in combat ?
- Where was your character (world, instance, other, which) ?
Squire3 is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3.