Set Collector is an add-on for World of Warcraft that allows the player to view various gear/transmogrification sets on their character and track the progress of their appearance collection.
Ready for BFA?
Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in this project! BFA compatibility updates are on the way.
Interested in helping localize Set Collector? Translations can be submitted here: www.wowace.com/addons/setcollector/localization/
Players are able to view a list of collections (e.g., Raid, Dungeon or PvP) and their sets (e.g., Tier 15/Shaman/Melee) to select for preview. If there are multiple variants of the sets (e.g., Raid Finder/Normal/Heroic or Red/Blue) then each variant is available for preview as well.
The list of sets is filtered by the activated specialization by default, but also allows for viewing off-spec sets or all sets for the class or armor type. It can also be filtered by sets marked as favorite. Right-click on the set or an unselected variant to mark it as a favorite. You can also filter by whether then set can be obtained or used for transmogrification.
In addition, Set Collector allows the player see their progress toward completing each set and set variant. A check mark will be displayed to show whether you have completed any or all of the variants in the set.
Set Collector also has key binding available to launch the UI. Currently located in the Other category in the Key Binding interface. Other options can be set in the Interface options.
Included Gear Sets
Current gear sets in Set Collector include:
- Legendaries (Classic through Legion)
- Raid Tier sets (Tier 1 through Tier 19)
- Dungeon sets (1-3 as well as AQ sets)
- Mythic Keystone/Challenge Mode Dungeon Sets (Mists of Pandaria)
- PvP sets (Seasons 14 through Legion Season 1)
- Garrison Sets
- Other Sets
- Holiday sets (No transmog. Just for fun)
Future developments will include Artifacts and Crafted sets.
Here are some of the notable slash commands for Set Collector (/setcollector or /sc).
- /setcollector - Toggles the Set Collector UI display
- /setcollector button - Toggles the minimap button
- /setcollector show - Shows the Set Collector UI (new)
- /setcollector hide - Hides the Set Collector UI (new)
- /setcollector resetdb - Rebuilds the collection db (may help if the db gets corrupted or there is an issue with a Set Collector update)
- /setcollector help - Displays the Set Collector slash command help information. (new)
Bugs and Support
Did you find a bug? Do you have a feature that you would like to see added to Set Collector?
If so, you can submit them here: www.wowace.com/addons/setcollector/tickets/
My thanks go out to Nefret, Phanx, Okerhs, MartinL, joshmiller83, cc38941, Brear, AlexSUCF, and the many others who have helped providing testing and feedback at various stages throughout the development.