Adds the current character name of your Real ID and BattleTag friends to the Battle.net alert informing you they have come online. Information is added to both the inline chat notification and the popup Toast window.
Alerts are populated with information based on the format string replacements you choose.
The following replacements are available:
- $t - Character Name, uncolored
- $T - Class Colored Character Name
- $c - Class name
- $C - Class Colored class name
- $s - Realm (server) Name (only if different than the player's)
- $S - Realm (server) Name (Always)
- $f - Faction symbol (only if different from player, or on another server)
- $F - Faction symbol (Always)
- $l - Character level
- $L - Character level (difficulty colored)
- $r - Character race
- $n - Friend note (only shown in Chat alerts)
- $N - Friend note (always shown)
These options are available in the Interface Options, or by typing
A format string of $t - $l $r $c would expand to something like: Warriordude - 85 Human Warrior
Using the colored substitutes (i.e. $T - $L $r $C) would expand to, if you were on your level 1 bank toon: Warriordude - 85 Human Warrior
Q: My friend's character name is colored gray, what happened?
A: Some times the server is overloaded and will not return all the information about your friends, since the addon does not know what class your friend is playing the name is colored gray.
Q: My friend's character name is colored like they are on their previous toon, what happened?
A: Similar to the above question. Sometimes the wrong information is returned during periods of high load. I haven't been able to force this to happen, although I have seen it happen. I am working on trying to solve the issue efficiently.
Q: Your addon threw an error!
A: Please post a ticket, but first check to see if your problem has already been reported and that you are using the current version. Remember, being as detailed as possible in your report will help me fix it faster.
-Fixes for updates to the Battle.Net platform
-Fixes for supporting Twitter Integration
See Older Changes