UploadedApr 25, 2009
Supported Game Versions
Trying out the WoWAce localizer.
Add support for Glyph of Guardian Spirit resetting our cooldown to 1 minute.
Support cooldowns of 0 in RaidCooldowns:OnCommReceived
- Move canScanCooldowns from a local variable to an instance variable so that class modules can modify it.
- Register some more talent change events so that dual spec changes can be detected. This lets changing from Priest Disc to Priest Holy cancel any running Pain Suppression cooldowns, for example.
- Move the oRA syncing into the base:Sync method rather than base:ScanSpells
- We now sync cooldowns at 0 so that any running cooldowns for this spell can be stopped.
- Use SetTimer instead of UpdateTimer so that it, you know, works.
- Add a StopCooldown method; send a sync with a cooldown value of 0 to stop a bar.
- Clean up some code.
Forgot LibBars-1.0 lib
Add .pkgmeta; update embeds.xml
Had Debug/Non-Debug mixed up.
Add the rest of the localizations from the old version.
I fail at alphabetizing.
Think I finally worked around the Sync spam without losing any functionality.
Attempts to reduce spam; debugging
- Add a Debug spell, PW:S
- Apparently if you scan a talent-based spell without the talent, GetSpellCooldown returns nil, so account for that
Change comm distribution back to RAID
Add remaining class files.
Change debug output in CLEU
Update Shaman cooldowns.
Remove Fire/Earth Elemental totems. No one ever cared about that crap.
Call RaidCooldowns:Print rather than self:Print in TimerFinished, to shorten output
Update Warrior cooldowns
Update Paladin cooldowns
Update Mage cooldowns
Update Hunter cooldowns
Update Druid cooldowns
Update Warlock cooldowns
Update Priest cooldowns.
Call math.ceil on cooldown calculation; re-add oRA sending if the user isn't running oRA.
Move CLEU processing from Display to RaidCooldowns, where the rest of the processing lives.
- Comment out every cooldown except Priest/Rogue/Warlock (our dev characters) until we're ready to update the others.
- Move from Spell Success messages to Spell Cooldown messages; instead of relying on scanning inventories or glyphs, just use GetSpellCooldown on specific spells to find the cooldown.
We can log in, see the anchor, open the config, hit Test and get running bars. It's a start.