Now updated for Mists of Pandaria
QuestHubber is an addon that was designed to show pinpoints on the world map of all the quests you've missed. Between data personally collected by myself, data submitted from other users, and data that I obtained from Wowhead via a crawler script, there are over 7,000 quests for Alliance and Horde from every zone and continent in game currently—including the new Cataclysm zones. Because much of the data from the old zones is very new and Wowhead does not seem to be 100% correct, you may notice some incorrect positioning, missing quests, or quests from the opposite faction, but in my experience these problems are not intrusive at all.
Type /qh, /qhub, or /questhubber to access the options.
- Only shows quests you have yet to complete
- Quick toggling of pins via world map
- Optional filtering quests out of level range
- Optional tracking of daily quests
- Optional hiding optional quests you skipped and future quests you cannot access yet (very experimental!)
Note: If you used an older version of QuestHubber, you may also have the addon QuestGather in your AddOns folder. This was an optional addon that was bundled along to help collect data, but it is no longer necessary. Feel free to delete the QuestGather folder.