PLEASE NOTE: the cast bars in 2.1 are only 100% accurate for your target and focus. For other enemies, they are only approximations based on combat log events.
What is it? - Simple enemy unit frames for Arena matches used for identifying and coordinating targets
With 2.0 most of the previous features are still present, and some new ones have been added.
Race icons added, some buff/debuff tracking, grow direction, more announcements, talent spec inspection removed, and more.
Proximo's new features include allowing for bindings on Mouse3,4,5. This is something long requested, and can be seen here in the menu.
- Unit tracking via mouse over, target, party targets, death messages, name plate updates, and optional syncing between all teammates
- Main Assist setting and syncing, shown by yellow outline on current Main Assist target.
- Optional New Enemy and Low Health announcements via Chat, Party, RaidWarning, SCT, or MSBT.
- Optional Focus setting via right click.
- Optional Mana bars.
- Optional Party Targets.
- Optional Talent Display
- Minor frame customizations: size, font, texture, header, etc...
For Spells, give the spell name just like you would in a macro. Example: Dispel, Dispel(Rank 1)
For Macros, use ; to break lines and *t to insert the targets name. Example: /target *t;/cast Dispel
Where did it come from? - After using ArenaMaster for a long time, I decided to make my own Arena based mod based some some ideas from myself and friends.
How do I use it? - Unzip Proximo into your interface\addons directory. For more info on installing, please read install.txt. Type /prox test to see a test frame when not in arena. Alt+left click header to move. Right click header for options.
What happens if an enemy is first seen after combat starts? - They will still be shown and synced, however you will not be able to target them by clicking on their bar. This will be designated with **'s around their name (ex. ** Grayhoof ** ).
Support Please post all errors and suggestions on http://grayhoof.wowinterface.com/ using the provided forms.