UploadedJul 21, 2016
Supported WoW Versions
James D. Callahan III <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2016-07-21 07:57:28 -0500
James D. Callahan III:
- Attempt to ensure behavioral consistency between all detection types.
- Rewrite of macro-targeting code.
- Rewrite of the completely batshit mouseover detection code. Now less WAT, and isn't restricted to "rare" or "rareelite" - custom-entered NPC IDs will now work.
- Dead code removal. This shit has been commented out for two years; NPC cacheing isn't coming back...
- Don't detect dead NPCs via nameplate...
- UnitGUIDToCreatureID => UnitTokenToCreatureID
- Nuke the 3D model camera adjustment code. Commenting while using a VCS is just silly.
- Just comment out the 3D model scaling for now. I'm not even sure I want to keep that frame, since so many people complain about it.
- Add new nameplate-scanning code.
- Nuke Nameplates.lua and get rid of LibNameplateRegistry-1.0 since the new code I'm about to write won't need it.
- Cleanups. Because WAT.
- Bump ToC Interface version to 70000.