nanoTalk tracks people who send you messages and optionally informs them when you are in a conversation.
- Two configurable timeframes - one for message Tracking and one for Recent messages.
- Messages received within the Recent timeframe are considered an active conversation.
- Optional chat notification: When enabled, any messages from another person while you have Recent messages will inform that person that you are in a conversation and may not reply quickly.
- Optional AFK notification: Tells people who send you a message how long you've been AFK.
- LibDataBroker display: Shows numbers for Tracking and Recent messages. The LDB tooltip shows the names of people who have sent you a message and the length of time since they did so.
You will need an LDB display for this addon to work.