After ten years I have finally burned out on WoW. I may start enjoying the game at some point, but until then this addon will not be fixed/updated.
This addon suggests the next "best" monk ability based on your spec, buffs, the target's debuffs, your energy, and your chi. This won't always suggest the perfect action, but it should help you to get an idea of the priorities. The priority lists for brewmaster and windwalker are below.
I picked four spells to track cooldowns for on each spec. I am interested in whether folks think the ones I selected are the most important cooldowns to track.
Changes for 1.2.8
- Correct hide/show frames when changing spec from mistweaver.
- Fix bug with chi tracking for windwalkers.
- Suggest level 30 talent on cooldown for windwalkers
- Add FSK to windwalker priorities. I assume you have FSK glyphed (or a fast finger ;-) )
Changes for 1.2.7
- Updates for 6.0
Change for 1.2.6
- General prep for Warlords of Draenor
- Sim Chi Brew
- For brewmasters: don't suggest Elusive Brew when you don't have aggro
- For windwalkers: fixed a bug where Blackout Kick was being suggested far too often.
Change for 1.2.5
- Updated version for Siege of Orgrimmar.
- Added more minimum spell level check for brewmasters.
Change for 1.2.4
- More fixes for leveling windwalkers.
Change for 1.2.3
- Add minimum levels for Rising Sun Kick and Legacy of the White Tiger. These should no longer be suggested when they cannot be cast.
Change for 1.2.2
- Check for Dalaran Brilliance buff
Change for 1.2.1
- Fix lvl 30 talent detection
Changes for 1.2
- Add cooldown frame.
- Better suggestions for brewmaster when at low health
- Update buffs when the ability queue is disabled.
- Correct code to determine when buffs are falling off.
- Suggest tiger palm for windwalker only when the buff is about to fall off or combo breaker procs
Changes for 1.1.1
- Removed option to select buffs/debuffs to track. Track only standard buffs/debuffs for each spec
- Better BoK DoT tracking
- Option to turn off AoE suggestions
Changes for 1.0.9
- Better tracking of spell costs
- WW priorities should be usable now
Changes for 1.0.8
- WW priorities should suck less
Changes for 1.0.7
- Keg Smash on cooldown
- The test for when to dump chi is now <= threshold - this was causing Keg Smash to sometimes waste chi
- First cut at WW priorities
Changes for 1.0.6
- Changes for patch 5.1
- Added some Chinese localization
Changes for 1.0.5
- More French translations
- AoE threshold is now 3
- Check for external stat buffs before suggesting LotE
German thanks to down2ride2night.
Russian thanks to Pogomgn
French thanks to jmdrouaud.
Please help with localization if you can.
The Brewmaster priorities are:
- Touch of Death
- Legacy of the Emperor
- Stance of the Sturdy Ox
- Summon Black Ox Statue
- If the target's Weakened Blows debuff is wearing off soon then Keg Smash in melee, Dizzying Haze at range
- Clash if out of melee range
- If Shuffle will wear off soon then Blackout Kick
- Expel Harm if damaged
- Purifying Brew if stagger is too high
- Elusive Brew
- Tiger Palm if Tiger Power buff is mising and we don't have low chi and don't need to dump energy
- Breath of Fire if doing AoE
- Spinning Crane Kick if doing AoE
- Jab if not doing AoE
- Guard (really should be done at an appropriate time, but we can remind the player it exists)
- Level 30 healing talent if damaged
- Blackout Kick if we need to dump chi
- Keg Smash if we need to dump energy
- Tiger Palm filler
The Windwalker priorities are:
- Touch of Death
- Flying Serpent Kick (if out of melee range)
- Spinning Fire Blossom (if out of melee range)
- Tiger Palm (if missing Tiger power buff)
- Rising Sun Kick
- Spinning Crane Kick (if in an AoE situation)
- Expel Harm if damaged
- Tiger Eye Brew (if stacked to 10)
- Fists of Fury (if energy is low and tiger power and rising sun kick effects will not expire during the channeling duration)
- Energizing Brew (if energy is low)
- Blackout Kick (if combo breaker is up)
- Tiger Palm (if combo breaker is up)
- Blackout Kick (to dump chi)