Masque is an add-on for World of Warcraft that provides a skinning engine for button-based add-ons through a library-based API.
- Easy-to-use API accessible through LibStub
- Group-based skinning engine
- Independent saved-variables
- Support for most button types and regions
- Support for third-party skins
- Load-on-demand settings panel
- Global, per-add-on and per-group settings
- Skin, Color, Gloss and Shadow options
- Full profile support, including per-spec profiles (Retail only)
- An action bar, aura or inventory add-on that supports Masque.
- All required libraries are included.
To access Masque's options, use the
/masque chat commands. You can also access the options via the Interface Options Window or by clicking on Masque's icon in a DataBroker display.
Install the package through your preferred add-on manager or extract the archive to your add-ons directory.
World of Warcraft\_retail_\Interface\AddOns
World of Warcraft\_classic_era_\Interface\AddOns
- BC Classic:
World of Warcraft\_classic_\Interface\AddOns
- JJ Sheets for the original project.