UploadedDec 9, 2010
Supported WoW Versions
- Added paladins' Guardian of Ancient Kings (ticket #166).
- More tullaRange support (ticket #162), drycoded.
- Mages' counterspell also interrupts spellcasting...
- Added defaults for most interrupts.
- Special states now obey the highlight effect setting.
- Added an "interruptible spellcast" module.
- Fixed a potential nil error in Core.lua
- Fixed health module.
- Have tullaRange loaded before InlineAura. Should fix ticket #162.
- Added profile version number, to upgrade only if need be.
- Do not upgrade profile until we have loaded the spell defaults.
- Do not test harmful spells on friendly targets nor helpful spells on hostile targets.
- Reworked spell tests to be more specific and quick with spells using only defaults or special. Also added an internal priority so debuffs won't be merged with buffs.
- Have combo point module also updates player so self buffs based on combo points are properly updated.
- Typo in defaults.
- Added +5% spell crit taken.
- Updated the README file.
- Fixed combo point logic and defaults.
- Reworked state modules.
- Fixed state modules (ticket #157).
- In the list of spells, do not list the first spell of the "next" spellbook tab.
- Tidied the configuration panel code up.
- Enhanced the spell setting panel.
- Update the spell list in configuration panel when action bars are updated.
- Fixed armor debuffs.
- Be more picky about units to scan.
- Be more intrusive and reactive when dealing with animated glow on macro, hopefully fixing ticket #139.
- Handle Unicode non-breaking space and show an error dialog for invalid values, since AceConfigDialog doesn't do it (ticket #154).
- Do not error on macro that can't be resolved to a spell (ticket #149).
- Properly update buttons after changing configuration (ticket #155).
- Overhauled code naming scheme.
- Fixed Bartender4 support.
- Do not forget to upgrade settings.
- Revamped the spell configuration panel.
- Modified how aura with both duration and stacks are combined in order to fix ticket #144.
- Changed how the macro overlay bug is handled.
- Fixed combo points (ticket #141).
- Added Crusade proc on Holy Light.
- Have last commit working, and also upgrade profile when switching.
- Reworked initialiation.
- Added defaults for various dispell spells.
- Added a list of enrage effects that Tranquilizing Shot, Soothe and Shiv should remove.
- Added a "DISPELLABLE" keyword.
- Hurricane also decreases attack speed by 20%
- Fixed the error when editing additional (de)buffs to watch.
- Health-based statuses can be used on friendly units for helpful spells.
- Totally ignore pet (de)buffs unless a pet is out.
- Fixed Jinx spell id and show Nether Ward as Shadow Ward (ticket #140).
- Added most snares, roots and stuns for every classes, thanks to Moozhe.
- Added Moozhe's warrior settings as defaults.
- Health-based feedback: ignore unusable/on cooldown spells.
- Reworded most of option descriptions, making things hopefully clearer.
- Be more strict and verbose about creating new spells: only known, active spells or items with "On Use:" effect.
- Fixed ticket #132.