UploadedDec 3, 2010
Supported Game Versions
- Changed how the macro overlay bug is handled.
- Fixed combo points (ticket #141).
- Added Crusade proc on Holy Light.
- Have last commit working, and also upgrade profile when switching.
- Reworked initialiation.
- Added defaults for various dispell spells.
- Added a list of enrage effects that Tranquilizing Shot, Soothe and Shiv should remove.
- Added a "DISPELLABLE" keyword.
- Hurricane also decreases attack speed by 20%
- Fixed the error when editing additional (de)buffs to watch.
- Health-based statuses can be used on friendly units for helpful spells.
- Totally ignore pet (de)buffs unless a pet is out.
- Fixed Jinx spell id and show Nether Ward as Shadow Ward (ticket #140).
- Added most snares, roots and stuns for every classes, thanks to Moozhe.
- Added Moozhe's warrior settings as defaults.
- Health-based feedback: ignore unusable/on cooldown spells.
- Reworded most of option descriptions, making things hopefully clearer.
- Be more strict and verbose about creating new spells: only known, active spells or items with "On Use:" effect.
- Fixed ticket #132.