CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
** Archarodim on 2011-01-09 11:50:50 +0100:
- Healers-Have-To-Die is now useful in PVE, it's able to ring and add crosses over NPC healers' name plates (can be disabled).
- FIXES to detection algorithm, only actual players or NPC (if option checked) will be reported as healers. (no longer reporting guardians, pets, etc...)
- Source cleanup and optimization.
- Two new options:
- Core->"Enable for PVE" and core-Name-Plate-Hooker->"Accurate PVE detection"
(origin/master) Archarodim on 2011-01-06 09:23:38 +0100:
** Archarodim on 2011-01-06 09:08:39 +0100:
- Added feedback when setting option through command line.
- Cleanup option tables
** Archarodim on 2011-01-06 07:27:50 +0100:
- Announcer module: Added an option to disable sounds
- Localized module's names and added descriptions of current working modules.
- Fixed configuration's window's title
** Archarodim on 2011-01-06 06:19:04 +0100:
- Pets can no longer be registered as healers