Guild Skada High Score
Guild Skada High Score (GSHS)
An addon for tracking and ranking dps/hps for raid encounters defeated by a guild, for quick in-game comparisons to previous kills.
Feel free to suggest features or report bugs on GitHub, or leave a comment on Curse!
- Tracks damage and healing for successful boss kills in current raids, grouped by guild, difficulty and role.
- Attempts to store the item level and talent specialisation for each player for each kill. (This feature requires an inspection of each member, which might fail).
- GUI for displaying the recorded parses, sorted by DPS/HPS.
- Filtering of parses by player name, player specialization or fight date.
- Reporting of data to in-game chats.
- Purging of old/not wanted data. Done automatically if enabled in the addon settings (interface->addons->GuildSkadaHighScore).
The addon was created to be used together with Skada. Without Skada, the addon will still load and allow viewing old data. However, to collect new data Skada must be installed and enabled.
The addon automatically stores data when an encounter in a tracked raid ends. The data stored is what is reported by the damage meter at the end of combat, and as such resetting the damage meter mid-fight will result in (probably) the wrong data being stored.
/gshs to bring up the GUI.