DescriptionTired of grouping with people you ignored long ago but still end up in your group/raid? Grid2StatusIgnored marks ignored people inside your Grid2 frame. Note: This project is a rewrite of GridStatusIgnored (written by Cyprias). That package doesn't work under Grid2, so I've written this one, which does. Cyprias has graciously given permission to use his code under any license.
- Marks ignored people using text ("ignored") and gray color
- Color can be changed in Grid2 options menu
- This addon doesn't hide ignored people from Grid2's window, rather it marks them (this is a major difference with the original GridStatusIgnored)
LocalizationFeel free to supply localized versions of the following words:
- Ignored (with a capital letter)
- ignored (with a small letter)
Bugs / SuggestionsIf you encounter any problems, or if you think there's something missing, feel free to post a ticket here.
- How do I install it?
- Just extract the zip file inside the Interface\Addons directory. No configuration should be necessary.
- Help, I'm getting LUA errors!
- As explained here, most issues can be resolved by clearing your Grid2 configuration.
- Cross-realm ignores aren't working yet.
- This is fixed in release 6, please upgrade.