A tool to appraise, estimate, or judge your equipment and the equipment of others.
GearGauge assigns values to equipped items for an overall rating based upon the difference in character and item levels, whether or not gems and enchantments (if applicable) are applied, and any bonuses which are supplied.
Official Forum is here.
Translators needed - apply localizations here.
- Stores information about players you have scanned for later viewing.
- Provides an LDB datafeed that displays your overall rating.
- Optional minimap icon for people who do not have an LDB display.
- The datafeed tooltip displays a list of your equipment and the rating of each item. Mousing over an item shows the bonuses it supplies.
- Configurable scanning - Who, how often, and should you be notified?
- Configurable tooltip - Should lines, text, or both be colored? When should it hide?
- Supports TipTac "skinning".
GearGauge can be accessed via command-line by using either the "/geargauge" or "/gg" commands, with the following subcommands:
Prints the rating of the named player, who must already have been scanned.
Optional argument. Must be the name of a player whom you have already scanned. If not supplied, will default to your target if you have one. Shows the equipment of the specified player (or your target if applicable) in a panel identical to the panel shown via the LDB feed.
Opens the configuration panel.
Opens the list panel.