FantasyLoot is an item link modification tool that allows you to customize any item link.
It works now but no UI for bonus IDs, gotta use the chat commands still
ItemBonuses are useable, but only through chat commands, the most useful being /run FantasyLoot:ApplyBonuses("bonus1:bonus2:...:bonusN") to view bonuses that are on an item do /dump FantasyLoot.item This can help you discover bonusIDs on gear that currently drops to play with them FantasyLoot:Max() adds 4x Mythic bonuses to the current item, for fun
The interface allows easy modification of the item link's displayed:
- Upgrade Level (Including a bonus upgrade type for 6 upgrade levels)
- Enchant (By Enchant ID, no item restrictions)
- Gems (Even if there are no sockets, up to 4 gems)
Features coming soon:
- Modifiers (New in WoD, modifiers such as Mythic and Warforged are now part of the item link)
- Reforge (No double stat restriction: e.g. allows a crit mastery item to be reforged from crit to mastery)
- /fl or /fantasyloot
- Opens main window
- /fl [toggle|hide]
- toggles or hides FantasyLoot
- /fl [link]
- sets the current item to [link] (Used to input items you are linked or are otherwise unable to drag onto the frame)
- /fl [itemID]
- sets the current item to the item identified by itemID
Gems are detected/socketed from a gem database that must be created on the first use. To do so, click on any of the gem sockets and click "Discover gems...". This may have to be repeated until all gems have been discovered (currently 12) as it sometimes fails to pick up gems that are not yet cached. Only gems and from WoD are scanned for. If you would like other gems to be scanned as well, please open a ticket with a suggestion on how an option might be implemented.
- Better enchant choosing interface (possibly a way to save previous enchants?)
- Custom gemIDs?
Will not be able to do raw link modification due to the way item link parts are stored