Enchant Check allows you to quick-check your gear or the gear of the player you are currently inspecting: It shows a short report which tells you:
- If all equipped gear is enchanted
- If all sockets have gems
- If there are any empty equipment slots
- If you wear items with very low item-level compared to your average item-level (e.g., Fishing Poles, Cooking Hats)
It does NOT tell you, whether you chose the right enchants, gems, or items. It simply serves as a quick way to tell you where you need to look.
- Changes in v22.214.171.124
- Enable check of shoulders and gloves
- Changes in v126.96.36.199
- Update TOC to 70300
- Changes in v188.8.131.52
- Update TOC to 70200
- Changes in v184.108.40.206:
- Changes in v220.127.116.11:
- New version numbering scheme
- Updated for WoW 7.1.5
- Updated to item enhancement changes at level 110 (only supports max-level checks).
- Changes in v0.8:
- Updated to item enhancement changes at level 100 (only supports max-level checks).
- Changes in v0.7:
- Added an automated self-check upon entering an instance at max level. If something needs attention, it is reported to the chat window.