UploadedJul 24, 2009
Supported WoW Versions
(refs/heads/master) Archarodim on 2009-07-25 02:39:26 +0200:
- fixes false positives for "late detection" self diag
** Archarodim on 2009-07-25 01:56:40 +0200:
- Added a check to the auto diagnostic return value in OnProfileEnable()
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.2_beta_5, refs/remotes/origin/master) Archarodim on 2009-07-23 05:31:04 +0200:
- Added self diagnostic when a debuff is "late detected" (I have to remember to disable this for release)
** Archarodim on 2009-07-21 01:42:49 +0200:
- Documentation enhancement
** Archarodim on 2009-07-18 01:39:28 +0200:
- The "Dummy" affliction test was shooting a LUA error if the "player" unit was filtered out
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.2_beta_4) Archarodim on 2009-07-17 02:49:12 +0200:
- Added more debug info to track a "sanity" issue ("Sanity check failed in LiveList:GetDebuff()")
** Archarodim on 2009-07-17 02:48:33 +0200:
- InCombatLockdown() fix for the auto show/hide MUF window that was still using a variable that could be wrong in race condition.
** Archarodim on 2009-07-17 01:00:47 +0200:
- The static option panel was no longer openning when right-clicking on the MUF handle.
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.2_beta_3) Archarodim on 2009-07-15 01:58:38 +0200:
- Fix the remaining very rare issues (they were due to the use of a variable set when PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED fires instead of using InCombatLockdown())
** Archarodim on 2009-07-12 22:46:47 +0200:
- Documention completely rewritten and reorganised using .docmeta and markdown formatting. Users don't have any excuse left to not read it now ;) The documentation is accessible there: http://www.wowace.com/addons/decursive/
** Archarodim on 2009-07-11 20:57:32 +0200:
- Decursive will no longer report LUA error occuring in a library it embeds.
** Archarodim on 2009-07-11 18:36:05 +0200:
- Fix for an old change to a key name in the profile about the chronometer color. if you changed that color before this change you got a LUA error about a missing local in newer version.
- DOC: added a new entry to faq.txt
** Archarodim on 2009-07-11 18:33:29 +0200:
- reformated .pkgmeta
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.2_beta_2) Archarodim on 2009-07-06 22:43:31 +0200:
- Decursive is now able to report LUA errors related to itself using the wonderful "non-annoying after combat auto report feature" :)
- Fix to previous commit
** Archarodim on 2009-07-06 20:57:49 +0200:
- Added debug report for the strange "You have no target." message
** Archarodim on 2009-07-06 20:56:30 +0200:
** Archarodim on 2009-07-02 10:48:25 +0200:
- Doc update for Hex (shaman spell)
** Archarodim on 2009-07-02 10:34:55 +0200:
- Added Shaman's HEX spell to crowd control charmed players.
** Archarodim on 2009-07-02 09:53:52 +0200:
- Hook on "MacroFrame_OnHide()" Blizzard function was not doing anything due to the way it's registered in Blizzard_MacroUI.xml. Now hooking "MacroPopupFrame:Hide()" instead.
** Archarodim on 2009-07-02 08:16:36 +0200:
- The same as the previous commit without the syntax error :-/
** Archarodim on 2009-07-02 07:49:11 +0200:
- Added an option to disable the macro creation
- addition to previous comit: more debug information added to track a very rare issue with pets.
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.2_beta1) Archarodim on 2009-07-02 07:10:05 +0200:
- In order to prevent accidental menu opening, the MUF window handle will only react when you release the mouse button.
- Enhancements to the debug report feature.
- Added new documentation (WIP) in Markdown syntax.
** Archarodim on 2009-06-21 23:37:30 +0200:
- Add more debug info to a very rare issue.
- little tweaks to the debug reporter.
** Archarodim on 2009-06-14 02:06:05 +0200:
- Added support for AddonLoader http://www.wowwiki.com/AddonLoader (auto-load if your class is any of Mage, Priest, Paladin, Druid, Hunter, Warlock, Shaman)
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.1) Archarodim on 2009-06-13 14:56:15 +0200:
Updated WhatsNew.txt and QuoiDeNeuf.txt for 2.4.1 release
** Archarodim on 2009-06-13 13:56:08 +0200:
Removed 'Dominate Mind' exception since Guardians of Yogg Saron no longer use it (Blizzard update from 2009-06-11)
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.1_beta_9) Archarodim on 2009-06-09 01:47:38 +0200:
- fix for when debuff events are lagging such as yogg saron charm effect, unit with the charmed status will be rescanned as debuffed units currently are.
- Decursive Beta 9 will create a report only for Shaman and Paladins after the yogg saron fight.
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.1_beta_8) Archarodim on 2009-06-03 14:36:19 +0200:
- Optimized the debug reporting code (final message is created only when the report is shown).
- Sanity checks now use the debug reporter.
** Archarodim on 2009-06-03 11:49:01 +0200:
- probably fixed the detection problem for Shamans (MC was detected but not the actual magic debuff)
- comment fix
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.1_beta_7) Archarodim on 2009-06-02 07:51:30 +0200:
Added more debug info to the auto report on Yogg and also fixed the charm detection not going away after 'Dominate Mind' is removed
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.1_beta_6) Archarodim on 2009-06-01 02:53:29 +0200:
Implemented a workaround for 'Dominate Mind' detection, it should work for priests, shamans, paladins and hunters. Big thanks to Scrusi for all his help in fixing this :)
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.1_beta_5) Archarodim on 2009-05-31 20:40:17 +0200:
Added a debugging windows to manage issues like Yogg's Dominate Mind, Decursive will notify the player every 5 minutes that a report is available.
** Archarodim on 2009-05-27 19:25:20 +0200:
- Little change about MCed unit detection and more debug info when Dominate Mind is seen.
** Archarodim on 2009-05-26 22:23:20 +0200:
- Added the 'Tranquilizing Shot' hunter spell to remove magic debuff on mind controleld units.
- Removed the Priest work around about translation problems concerning 'Consume Magic' since this ability no longer exists.
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.1_beta_4) Archarodim on 2009-05-24 15:58:14 +0200:
Fix: The 'Body and soul' Priest talent was not detected.
** Archarodim on 2009-05-20 01:02:20 +0200:
Added a special debugg message for yogg saron MC debuff (it'll spam a lot till the debuff is removed so be prepared)
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.1_beta_3) Archarodim on 2009-05-18 03:04:29 +0200:
- WhatsNew.txt updated for 2.4.1 beta 3 release.
** Archarodim on 2009-05-17 08:50:27 +0200:
- Important enhancemants and fixes to the MUF positionning/scaling system.
-- Changing their scale will no longer affect their position in an unlogical way.
-- MUFs are maintained on screen whatever happens ; their position will no longer be reset to default.
** Archarodim on 2009-05-16 18:54:49 +0200:
- Replaced UnitDebuff() by UnitAura() in a wild attempt to fix the YoggSaron debuff miss-detection
** Archarodim on 2009-05-09 03:15:30 +0200:
- Decursive icon was not doing what its tooltip said, this should be fixed for all LDB clients.
- Decursive auto diagnostic was failing to report a missing or unloadable file.
- cleanup in .pkgmeta
** Archarodim on 2009-05-09 02:55:33 +0200:
Fix a issue with LDB tooltip when the LDB client doesn't disables it ( Ticket #10 )
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.1_beta_2) Archarodim on 2009-05-06 20:28:25 +0200:
- Workaround to the please-select-a-target annoying cursor when a raid unit is too far (not visible to the client) and you acidently click on its purple MUF...
** Archarodim on 2009-05-06 02:43:30 +0200:
- Get rid of this stupid "target=mouseover" in MUFs button macrotext... It's about time! This will probably fix a lot of small strange 'issues'...
** Archarodim on 2009-05-06 02:19:43 +0200:
- Fix a typo made when switching to AceLocale-3.0. This typo caused a LUA error when a unit was charmed by a debuff the player could only Crowd Control (polymorph or cyclone)
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.1_beta_1) Archarodim on 2009-04-28 01:02:49 +0200:
Updated Whatsnew.txt for 2.4.1 beta release
** Archarodim on 2009-04-24 05:56:47 +0200:
- Added support for the new priest talent 'Body and soul' to be able to cleanse a poison effect on self when using abolish disease.
- When the SHOW_TOOLTIP option was set using the MUF option menu the 'click-through' state of the livelist was not set.
** Archarodim on 2009-04-15 03:57:20 +0200:
Updated license to GPL V3
(tag: refs/tags/220.127.116.11) Archarodim on 2009-04-15 01:41:27 +0200:
TOC bump for 3.1 (30100)
(tag: refs/tags/18.104.22.168) Archarodim on 2009-04-07 02:05:07 +0200:
Decursive 2.4 by Archarodim (2009-04-06)
Changes from Decursive 2.3.1 to Decursive 2.4
New feature: The cool down of the curing spell to be used is displayed
(clock) on afflicted MUFs.
Decursive uses AceLocal-3.0 ; localization is now made using this interface:
Miscellaneous localization updates in various languages.
Re-implemented the max unit to show option.
Added a warning when the user disables Decusive and an explanation on how to
re-enable it (/dcr standby)
Translations for key bindings descriptions (WoW key binding interface)
It's no longer possible to map the button 1 and 2 of the mouse to Decursive's
macro by accident.
Fixes a problem if the game is loaded without any "saved variables" where the
API GetCurrentBindingSet() would return incorrect values unusable with the
API SaveBindings() preventing Decursive from initializing correctly.
Bug fix: Charmed unit detection wasn't working if the player himself was charmed.
Bug fix: The focus MUF was not added at the end but just before pets.
Bug fix: The stick to right option (concerning the MUFs positions) was broken.
Some other minor bug fixes.
(tag: refs/tags/22.214.171.124) Archarodim on 2009-04-07 01:42:59 +0200:
Remove the in-game donation link as required in new Blizzards UI add-on developpment policy: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/policy/ui.html
I had to find about this new Blizz' requirement right after release of course :/
- updated minimum libraries versions.
(tag: refs/tags/2.4.0) Archarodim on 2009-04-07 00:54:41 +0200:
Updated Whatsnew.txt and quoideneuf.txt for 2.4 release
** Archarodim on 2009-04-03 09:36:19 +0200:
Updated email address in all file headers
** Archarodim on 2009-04-03 09:11:34 +0200:
Prevent users from mapping BUTTON1 or BUTTON2 to Decursive mouseover macro.
** Archarodim on 2009-04-01 03:49:59 +0200:
More tests on return values of GetCurrentBindingSet()... it can return numbers not accepted by SaveBindings()!
** Archarodim on 2009-03-29 18:28:36 +0200:
Fixes charmed unit detection when the player is charmed
(tag: refs/tags/2.4_beta_3_STABLE) Archarodim on 2009-02-08 21:12:21 +0100:
Fixed commented values in enUS.lua
(tag: refs/tags/2.4_beta_3) Archarodim on 2009-02-08 20:22:17 +0100:
Updated WhatsNew.txt and QuoiDeNeuf.txt with latest changes for 2.4 beta 3 release
** Archarodim on 2009-02-08 19:56:20 +0100:
Fix a issue when changing MUFs colors while some units were afflicted.
** Archarodim on 2009-02-08 19:06:20 +0100:
Decursive was blind (couldn't detect anything) due to excessive localization. This is fixed.
** Archarodim on 2009-02-08 17:37:02 +0100:
Fixes to localization packaging
- Removed untranslated locals from localization files (handle-unlocalized="ignore")
- Removed commented AceLocal-2.2 embeding in embeds.xml
** Archarodim on 2009-02-08 17:25:52 +0100:
Now using AceLocal-3.0 with automatic keyword replacement and locals from http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/decursive/localization/
- Added a hard copy of LibStub 1.0
- Added keyword replacement for no-lib packages
** Archarodim on 2009-02-08 14:59:22 +0100:
Prepared localized strings to be used with AceLocale-3.0
** Archarodim on 2009-02-07 12:05:57 +0100:
Added a warning when Decusive is disabled and an explanation on how to re-enable it again (/dcr standby)
** Archarodim on 2009-02-06 11:27:52 +0100:
Now actually use the translations for key bindings (wow key binding intyerface) - some clean up in available key bindings and order
** Archarodim on 2009-02-06 10:03:12 +0100:
Added a sanity check for an impossible (and very rare) error that was reported...
** Archarodim on 2009-02-06 02:11:34 +0100:
Added a check and a fix if necessary when UnitGUID("player") returns 'nil' at init time.
** Archarodim on 2009-02-06 01:58:41 +0100:
Removed the sanity check in the combat event manager since it doesn't fire anymore.
** Archarodim on 2009-02-05 03:02:32 +0100:
Added a closer upvalue for UnitGUID() in the combat event manager.
** Archarodim on 2009-01-29 23:35:26 +0100:
koKR update from Chkid (Korea)
(tag: refs/tags/2.4_beta_2_STABLE) Archarodim on 2009-01-25 16:31:29 +0100:
Added the 'label' field to the data broker.
** Archarodim on 2009-01-20 01:39:02 +0100:
- Fixes a problem if the game is loaded without any "saved variables" where the API GetCurrentBindingSet() would return incorrect values unusable with the API SaveBindings().
(tag: refs/tags/2.4_beta_1) Archarodim on 2009-01-11 23:10:43 +0100:
New feature: The cooldown of the curing spell to be used is displayed (clock) on afflicted MUFs
- new cooldown feature
- Added arg# argument to the combat event function. Were arg# calls global???
** Archarodim on 2009-01-09 05:37:02 +0100:
Re-implemented the max unit to show option
** Archarodim on 2009-01-07 04:55:21 +0100:
Added more debug info to a sanity check that never fired for 100,000 users but did right after I released a stable version :/
** Archarodim on 2009-01-07 04:46:56 +0100:
The focus MUF was not added at the end but just before pets
** Archarodim on 2009-01-07 04:16:51 +0100:
The stick to right option (concerning the MUFs positions) was brocken
(tag: refs/tags/2.3.1) Archarodim on 2009-01-04 03:58:03 +0100:
2.3.1 Release (reverts Abolish spell usage changes amde in 2.3.1 RC2)
2.3.0 to 2.3.1 change summary:
- Fixes a very old rare issue where Decursive would miss debuff events.
- Fixes focus unit management.
- Fixes minimap icon and main bar management when Decursive is "Ace-disabled".
(tag: refs/tags/2.3.1_ReleaseCandidate_2) Archarodim on 2008-12-31 06:02:32 +0100:
Fix a UnitGUID() usage LUA error that could happen in some race conditions.
- removed some useless commented code.
** Archarodim on 2008-12-26 18:50:55 +0100:
Decursive does not use the abolish disease and poison spells anymore.
(tag: refs/tags/2.3.1_ReleaseCandidate_1) Archarodim on 2008-12-18 03:44:26 +0100:
Make beta 5 a release candidate to avoid the Curse Client bug that suddendly decided that beta1 was a release...
- updated whatsnew.txt and quoideneuf.txt
(tag: refs/tags/2.3.1_beta_5) Archarodim on 2008-12-16 12:10:02 +0100:
Fixes and solution for the "sanity check failed message"
- Fix the sanity check failed alert in the combat event manager (it was due to the fact that group change event may be fired too late)
- Fix nil error tooltip in race condition
- Fix missing unit MUF not hiding (grey MUFS)
- the player will keep "player" as unitID instead of raid# (less display update and more reliability since the player always get the last raidid)
- removed commented code
(tag: refs/tags/2.3.1_beta_4) Archarodim on 2008-12-14 23:52:12 +0100:
Added more debug info to the sanity alert message concerning the combat event manager
(tag: refs/tags/2.3.1_beta_3) Archarodim on 2008-12-13 04:22:29 +0100:
Hopefully fixes the long standing issue where debuff event where "missed", MUFs are now moved and there unit attributes never changes.
(tag: refs/tags/2.3.1_beta_2) Archarodim on 2008-12-11 10:04:51 +0100:
fixes and tweaks related to the sanity alert messages: focus management rewritten, added debug info in the alert messages
(tag: refs/tags/2.3.1_beta_1) Archarodim on 2008-12-09 08:29:24 +0100:
Fixed minimap icon and main bar management when Decursive is "Ace-disabled"
- Default icon is now Off instead of On.
- Decursive Bar defaults to off when disabled (after reload).
- Fixed several LUA errors due to minimap icon init issue when Decursive is disabled.
- Minimap menu toggle option is now also disabled when Decusrive is.
** Archarodim on 2008-12-04 05:47:05 +0100:
Added sanity checks to finaly identify the too rare missed debuff event bug
** Archarodim on 2008-11-25 22:51:12 +0100:
Adds an error message for a very rare issue
- Adds an error message when COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED is called and Decursive is not fully initialized
(an attempt to find the cause of 'Interface/Addons/Decursive/Dcr_Events.lua:338: attempt to index field 'Unit_Array_GUIDToUnit' (a nil value)'
- Updated minimum LibBabble-Class-3.0 required revision to 48 (Spanish updates mainly)
** Archarodim on 2008-11-14 03:47:17 +0100:
Workaround to the silly modification of the global RAID_CLASS_COLORS by an unknown add-on that adds 'Death Knight' to the table...
Decursive now deletes this stupidity.
** Archarodim on 2008-11-14 03:26:59 +0100:
Added Deathknights to the filtering options :/ (better late than never!)
** Archarodim on 2008-11-07 01:14:17 +0100:
No change - just to wake up the packager that missed the last release :/
(tag: refs/tags/2.3.0) Archarodim on 2008-11-06 00:05:32 +0100:
Added mixed file versions detection to the self-diagnostic and fixed a LUA error introdueced in RC7.