ChocolateBar Broker Display
ChocolateBar will create a bar on top or bottom of your screen where other addons called broker plugins can display stuff like your fps.
- Easy setup, install & go!
- Multiple bars - top or bottom as many as you want.
- Left, right and center alignment.
- Support for icon colors and coordinates like used by TomTom.
- Easy config, simply drag a plugin and drop points will show. The idea is to easily disable a plugin or toggle its text. See pics.
- Load-on-demand options, and small memory footprint.
- More Chocolate - a broker plugin to show a bar that will autohide again. Great for launchers or other plugins you don't need visible all the time:)
- Show bars on mouse over only.
- Hide bars in combat.
- Hide bars during a pet battle.
- Set a fixed width for any plugin.
- Change textures, font, colors and a lot more...
New in version 3.0:
- You can now create placeholders in the option dialog
- Added an option to highlight a plugins position on the bar
- Added an option to colorize all plugins during drag & drop
- Added an option to hide the Order Hall command bar
- I also updated LibJostle to move the Order Hall command bar down when it is not hidden
Where to get plugins?
Right click the bar or type "/chocolatebar" to open the options menu.
You can help with the localization, just go to: http://www.wowace.com/projects/chocolatebar/localization/
You miss a feature or found a bug? I look forward to your feedback.