Calculates statistics for various Feral Druid abilities, for personal evaluation of performance. Currently will track uptimes and average overlap % for specified buffs/debuffs.
Usage: Type /cf or /catfight for a list of commands.
Will track several base feral debuffs/buffs out of the box, but is fully able to track any buff/debuff.
- /catfight hide - Hides after combat reports.
- /catfight show - Shows after combat reports.
- /catfight list - Lists the current buffs being tracked.
- /catfight add <buff name> - Adds specified name to the list of buffs to track.
- /catfight remove <buff name> - Removes specified name from the list of buffs to track.
Known Issues: Multiple people refreshing tracked debuffs of the same name will cause invalid results.
Features to be implemented:
- Damage % tracking
- What specials OoC procs were used on
- Amount of time target didn't have FFF
- Better report system (possibly similar to recount, or reports when demanded)