Uses linear regression and a log of hitpoint values to estimate how long a boss has left to die and reach execute range.
Mathematics are based on the TimeToExecute Addon developed by Tifordin in 2009.
- Two estimates: one to execute time and one to kill time.
- Flexible timer uses the configured amount of historic data to determine how quickly the target unit is currently dropping. Because only recent data is considered, the estimate will automatically adjust to factor in heroism/bloodlust, DPS deaths, execute range, DPS stoppage phases, etc. Because only historic data is used, there is no prediction made for future heroism/bloodlust, etc.
- Ability to track focus (enabled by default). If there is an enemy unit that is alive and focussed, the timers will track the focus instead of the current target. If the focus dies (or there is no focus set), tracking reverts back to the target.
- Configurable execute percentage.
- Configurable history time (increasing means slower adjusting to recent events, but more resilience against temporary bursts or drops).
- Configurable refresh time (default 0.2 sec).
- Alt+click the displayed addon for a configuration interface
- Blizzard Interface options dialog
- Configuration can be changed during fights, to adjust as quick as possible.
You can help localise this addon. Fortunately there is not a lot to translate, other than configuration.