If you find any bugs or have a future request feel free to contact us or write a ticket on curseforge .
If you want to help us translate AtlasLoot check:
What is still on our ToDo list for AtlasLoot v8:
- Add skill / source to crafting
- Search feature
- WishList feature
- Nightly Build/Alpha Version: SVN
What is Atlasloot
AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game.
- Dressing Room: Control-click items to show them in the Dressing Room.
- Price Preview: See the prices for token items like PvP rewards.
- Filter: Filter loot tables based on your class or set up your filter manually (NYI).
- Instance Loot: All instance loot from every Dungeon (Normal and Heroic) and Raid.
- Faction and PvP rewards.
- Collection Items: Armor Sets (Dungeon, Tier and Crafted), Mounts, Companians, Tabards, Legendary items and more.
- Season and World Events: Skettis, Abyssal Council, Ethereum Prison, Feast of Winter Veil, Hallow's End, Brewfest, etc.
- Wishlist (NYI): Alt-click on any item to add it to the wishlist, alt-clicking on an item in the wishlist deletes it. There are buttons added to the Atlas panel and the loot browser to open the wishlist.
- Partial Searching (NYI): Allows searching the whole AtlasLoot database for an item where you only know part of the name.
- Quicklooks (NYI): Bind up to ten loot tables to 'Quicklook' buttons, allowing you to jump to them with only one click.
- '/al' or '/atlasloot' by itself brings up the loot browser.
- '/atlasloot options' brings up the options menu.
- '/atlasloot reset' resets the last viewed loot table (fixes disconnects when opening AtlasLoot) and moves all draggable frames back to the middle of the screen.
- '/atlasloot mmb' toggles the minimap button on / off.
- '/atlasloot togglebg' toggles background pictures on / off.
- '/atlasloot wishlist' opens the Wishlist frame. (NYI)
If you have anything to tell us, whether you get an error message when starting WoW, want a certain feature to be integrated in the mod or just want to thank us for our great mod please go to our forum: atlasloot.net
- Authors: Lag, Proteyer, Arith
- Contributors: Dynaletik, Valixx, Celellach, TrAsHeR, maqjav, StingerSoft
- Former Authors: Daviesh, Hegarol
AtlasLoot was originally created by Pernicius as a plugin for Atlas and contained a handful of raid loot tables to browse. Unfortunately, Pernicius was unable to maintain the mod, so Daviesh took over and renamed it to AtlasLoot Enhanced to provide a distinction between the two versions. Since that time, AtlasLoot has grown to cover every loot table for every boss, every item set, PvP Items and items for every reputation faction. In January 2010 Hegarol took over the project from Daviesh. Finally, in 2014/2015 Lag completely rewrote the entire addon for AtlasLoot v8.
Too many to list now, but they include Asurn, Dan, Diablohu, K2hyun, KKram, Pownas, Sohonmr2, Telic, 560889223 and probably more we have missed.