Assessment is currently broken, and you should not try to use it yet. Here is what needs to be done before it will work:
|Convert to Ace3||Convert to combat log API||Notes|
|Roster||Done||Quick conversion of long-defunct RosterLib. Needs to be rewritten.|
|BarInterface||Not Done||In progress.|
|Death||Not Done||Not Done|
|Healing||Done||Done||Needs support for absorbs, maybe as a separate module.|
|Threat||Not Done||Not Done||Needs more extensive work to use modern threat API instead of long-defunct ThreatLib.|
|BigWigs||Not Done||May add support for other popular boss mods.|
|SoloHide||Done||Should probably be merged into Core or BarDisplay.|
Please do not submit any tickets about any components/modules which are marked as Not Done in the above table.
Assessment is a comprehensive combat monitor addon. It is written in a modular fashion, allowing for many different types of data collection and presentation.
The default presentation is a familiar bar list, with convenient features like navigating through left- and right-clicks, a favorites list for quick access to different data views, easy reporting to any channel, multiple windows, and a Broker plugin.
Data views are defined through a highly flexible tagging system. If a view you want isn't predefined by a module, it's likely you can create it.
- Activity — Damage Activity, Healing Activity, Average Instant DPS, Average Instant HPS
- Aura Uptimes
- Crowd Control — Crowd Control Breaks
- Damage — Avoidance, Damage Dealt, Damage Taken, DPS, Group DPS, Highest Hits
- Deaths — Death Recent Event Log, Flat Death List, Kills
- Healing — Healing Done, Healing Received, Overhealing Done, Raw Healing Done
- Power Gains
- Convert all modules to Ace3 and COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED
- Add collection and display of Absorbs data
- Merge pet data on display, not on collect, so it can be toggled on the fly
- Rewrite SoloHide module as a general purpose "hide and/or pause when <condition>" module
- Rewrite RosterLib properly, tailored to Assessment's needs; see GridRoster for ideas
- Convert CLEU handlers to use table lookups instead of huge if/then blocks
- Convert everything to use GUID/spellID instead of unit/spell name
- Possibly convert module CLEU registrations into a single CLEU registration in the core, needs investigation into efficiency
- Organize translations better in files, and add to web localization app
- Write some documentation for tags etc.
How to report a bug
Submit a ticket. Please read the instructions first, fill in all of the requested information, and remember to check back on your ticket in case I need more information!
Please do not submit any tickets about any components/modules which are marked as Not Done in the above table. I already know they don't work!
How to suggest a feature
Sugguestions for new features are not being considered at this time. Please wait until Assessment is in a more functional state.
- Roartindon — original author
- Vivianne — Activity module
- Durcyn — initial CLEU conversion of some modules