Archy is an assistant for Archaeologists that want information at their fingertips.
ARCHY IS BEING COMPLETELY RE-WRITTEN
The old codebase was showing its age, so I'd been wanting to do this for awhile. With WoW 8.0, however, Blizzard forced my hand by completely replacing the map subsystem and API.
To reiterate: Archy is not dead; it's being worked on.
Comments and Feedback:
Bug Reports and Suggestions:
- On-screen customizable and movable list for the dig sites on the continent you are current on
- On-screen customizable and movable list of the artifacts you are researching that can be filtered to display only the races for the continent you are on
- Racial fragment types are shown for each of the dig sites
- Solve artifacts with (left click) or without (right click) keystones by clicking on the racial crest icon in the on-screen artifacts list or bind a key for a one stop solve shop
- TomTom support to help you navigate between dig sites
- Able to display dig sites on the minimap (closest only or all dig sites)
- Able to display dig site boundaries on the battlefield minimap
- Blacklist dig sites in the on-screen dig site list by right clicking on the dig site name. Perfect for when you have a bugged node or a dig site that is in a zone that you dislike.
- Blacklist races so they do not appear in your artifacts on-screen list and won't be used when the artifact solve keybind is pressed
- Sound triggers for when you have enough fragments and/or keystones to solve an artifact
- A dig recorder to see where at a dig site you have successful dug
- LDB Tooltip showing missing rare artifacts per race and overall archaeology progress