What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Create an 'Aura' type trigger, set it to Multi-target, set the aura to something you can cast ("Guardian Spirit", for instance).
2. Click "Add Trigger", Choose Trigger "Trigger 2", type Custom, event type Event, Event(s) COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED.
function(event, timeStamp, subevent, _, sourceGUID, sourceName, _, _, destGUID, destName, _, _, ...)
if subevent == 'SPELL_AURA_APPLIED' then
local spellId, spellName, spellSchool, auraType = ...
if destName == 'Hekili' then
3. Set required for activation, "All Triggers."
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The first trigger should succeed when someone casts Guardian Spirit.
The second trigger should exclude when the spell is cast on Hekili.
I've also tested this using the UNIT_AURA event.
Only the first trigger is being respected, even though the second trigger is running (putting in some debug prints shows this).
What version of the product are you using?
WeakAuras 2 r29
Do you have an error log of what happened?
There is no error.
Please provide any additional information below.
Ultimately, I'm just trying to workaround the fact that we can't have auto-cloning on Custom triggers. It'd be nicer if we *could* auto-clone Custom triggers (perhaps require a specific set of return values to make that work?), but otherwise, I'd like to find a sane workaround.
- 1 comment
- Last updated
- Dec 13, 2014
- Dec 17, 2013
- Invalid - This was not a valid report.
- Other - Some other kind of issue
- Medium - Normal priority.