Users upgrading from versions prior to 0.6.6 will lose any aura blacklist settings. A change was made to aura identification to resolve conflicts with skills such as Sacred Shield. Please re-blacklist any auras you aren't interested in after upgrading.
SexyCooldowns is a logarithmic cooldown bar. What's that, you say? Well, most timer bars you're used to are linear. That is, the distance between 0 seconds and 10 seconds is the same as the distance between 50 seconds and 60 seconds. A logarithmic cooldown bar is somewhat different - it represents cooldowns on a compressed timeline, so that cooldowns that are closer to being ready are represented as more active on the bar. This lets you represent a large amount of data on a single bar, and have it remain useful.
In short, SexyCooldown is a single consolidated timer bar for all your spell, pet's spell, item, and proc cooldowns, as well as buffs, debuffs, and totem timers. It's very flexible, and can be customized to fit into your UI as best you see fit.
- Spawn as many bars as you want, and show the specific information you want on each.
- Supports spell and talent cooldowns, explicit and internal item cooldowns, buffs on you, debuffs on you, and debuffs on your target or focus.
- Very highly configurable look and feel. Build bars that will fit into any UI.
- Bars may be oriented horizontally or vertically, and move in either direction.
- Extensible - can support virtually any kind of timer. Currently works as a cooldown, buff, and debuff timer, but the possibilities are endless.
Here you can see that I have set up three separate bars, one for my cooldowns at the bottom, one for short buffs on me (<45 seconds) above my unit frame, and one for my debuffs on my target above the target unit frame.
In a raid setting (Click for HD):
- Date created
- Oct 06, 2009
- Last update
- Sep 16, 2016
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files