Set Collector is an add-on for World of Warcraft that allows the player to view various gear sets on their character and track the progress of their collection.
Getting Ready for Legion
Work is well underway on SetCollector v.3, which switches from item tracking to appearance tracking based of the new Transmog system introduced in WoW version 7.0. All of the base functionality from version 2 has been ported over and the bulk of the work now is building the new database.
For those willing to try out the alpha releases, I have already included the Legion Pre-Launch Event sets and previews of the upcoming Tier 19 raid sets for all classes.
Stay tuned for a beta...soon.
Interested in helping localize Set Collector? Translations can be submitted here: http:www.wowace.com/addons/setcollector/localization/
Players are able to view a list of collections (e.g., Raid, Dungeon or PvP) and their sets (e.g., Tier 15/Shaman/Melee) to select for preview. If there are multiple variants of the sets (e.g., Raid Finder/Normal/Heroic or Red/Blue) then each variant is available for preview as well.
The list of sets is filtered by the activated specialization by default, but also allows for viewing off-spec sets or all sets for the class or armor type. It can also be filtered by sets marked as favorite. Right-click on the set or an unselected variant to mark it as a favorite. You can also filter by whether then set can be obtained or used for transmogrification.
In addition, Set Collector allows the player see their progress toward completing each set and set variant. A check mark will be displayed to show whether you have completed any or all of the variants in the set.
Set Collector also has key binding available to launch the UI. Currently located in the Other category in the Key Binding interface.
Included Gear Sets
Current gear sets in Set Collector include:
- Legendaries (Classic through Warlords of Draenor)
- Raid Tier sets (Tier 1 through Tier 19)
- Dungeon sets (1-3 as well as AQ sets)
- Challenge Mode Dungeon Sets (Mists of Pandaria)
- PvP sets (Seasons 14-15, Warlords Seasons 1-3)
- Garrison Sets
- Holiday sets (No transmog. Just for fun)
Here are some of the notable slash commands for Set Collector.
- /setcollector - Toggles the Set Collector UI display
- /setcollector button - Toggles the minimap button
- /setcollector show - Shows the Set Collector UI (new)
- /setcollector hide - Hides the Set Collector UI (new)
- /setcollector sort - Toggles the default collection sort (new)
- /setcollector sort [asc|desc] - Specifies the sort direction (new)
- /setcollector resetdb - Rebuilds the collection db (may help if the db gets corrupted or there is an issue with a Set Collector update)
- /setcollector help - Displays the Set Collector slash command help information. (new)
Bugs and Support
Did you find a bug? Do you have a feature that you would like to see added to Set Collector?
If so, you can submit them here: http:www.wowace.com/addons/setcollector/tickets/
My thanks go out to Nefret, Phanx, Okerhs and the many others who have helped providing testing and feedback at various stages throughout the development.
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Aug 18, 2014
- Last update
- Aug 30, 2016
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Set Collector
- Recent files
- Embedded library