What is the enhancement in mind? How should it look and feel?
1. Look at for example castbar when casting, the text is hard to see against similar color bg for us with slightly less than perfect eyesight.
2. U go into the barsettings to set dogtag but the text is hardocded, so u cannot use dogtags to set OUTLINE(and/or THICKOUTLINE) etc
3. Add a checkbox/drop down per such module to let us choose higher visibility text. i.e. checking it would set the text to OUTLINE(and/or THICKOUTLINED)
4. It Feels so good after u done it 'cause I won't get headacjes after a night of raiding trying to read out what boss/spell a mob is casting yay yay YAY (so ye, it would LOOK and FEEL GOOD!!)
Please provide any additional information below.
I'll send a big cookie for implementing it :)
- Last updated
- Oct 12, 2014
- Nov 06, 2010
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.