This addon tries to complete base grids aura tracking capabilities. It adds Aura groups (one status, multiple auras), auras by spell ID, "only theirs", "all (of one group) missing" and more to possibly come.
What it can do
- one status for a number of auras (eg. list of boss debuffs)
- show "only mine" or "only their" auras
- show certain debuff types (magic, poison, etc) where you can add auras to exclude from (eg. "Frostbolt")
- show missing buffs/buffgroups (eg. show if "Powerword: Fortidude" or "Prayer of Fortitude" is missing)
- show auras of the targetted mob of a unit (e.g. for purging purposes)
- provides option templates for common use cases like "Missing buffs" or "Debuff types" to make configuration easier
How to use
- Under "Grid->AurasExt" add a new aura group by giving it a name using one of the "New xxx" text boxes (I recommend to use one of the template version if you use this addon the first time, "Simple aura group" for example). This will create a new status for this aura group under "Grid->Status".
- Configure the new status how you want. The options for a aura group status being displayed depends on the template you used. The templates renames some options as well as hiding some by giving them the value needed for that template. You can always change the template used for an aura group under "templates". If you change the template to "none" you will be able to see all settings available as well as how the previous template has set them. If you change back to an actual template only the options which have to have certain values for this template will be changed (the same options will be hidden by the template), everything else will stay the same.
- At last register the status under "Grid->Frames" with one of the indicators.
- 10 comments
- Date created
- Sep 07, 2009
- Last update
- Nov 16, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Embedded library