What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Install Xloot and Xloot frame only, default settings (problem occurs with other modules enabled or disabled)
2. Enable Blizzard auto-loot (not sure if that's relevant or not)
3. Go mining, herbing or gather other world objects (ie yellow cogwheel)
4. Intermittently the loot frame will fail to appear on a gather
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Intermittently the loot frame will fail to appear on a gather. The cast bar for the gather shows up, and I get XP for gathering the node, my character remains kneeling in the "looting" position, but the loot frame never appears with the contents. The problem is rare, but once it occurs, it will reliably continue to happen on repeated attempts to gather the same or different nodes. Once it gets into that state, the only way I've found to "unstick" it is either /reloadui or go kill a mob and loot it, which appears to restore the loot frame to normal operations.
Things that do not "unstick" it: waiting 15 minutes, changing zone, changing gathering node, toggling auto loot, killing mobs without looting them
It's possible there is some server issue at play here, but the fact that it gets into a persistently stuck state suggests it's a local addon problem.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
There are no errors, but if there's some xloot state I should snapshot next time it happens, I can do that.
- Last updated
- Oct 27, 2014
- Feb 07, 2013
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.